cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPF Client cannot connect to SMP3.0

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to get the Work Manager 6.0 running on SMP 3.0. Currently the events.log and startup.log within the Agentry folder states, that the Agentry Server was started. WPF client throws "Communication error 14".

What I did so far:

• Install SMP 3.0 up to SP03

• Create a new application in SMP with type Agentry and select security profile default
  • Install SMP3.0 SDK SP03 (Agentry)
  • Setup Eclispe 4.2.2 with Agentry Plugin 7.0.2
  • Import a Work Manager 6.0
  • Export Agentry Project as a production version and point to the Agentry.ini which is in folder /opt/SAP/MobilePlatform3/Server/configuration/com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application
  • Include all jar files to the ZIP file

• Import the ZIP file within Agentry application in SMP 3.0
  • Install SMP 3.0 certificate from C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration folder
  • Create JavaBE.ini in folder /opt/SAP/MobilePlatform3/Server which is copied from WM6.0 server
  • Adjust Agentry.ini in folder /opt/SAP/MobilePlatform3/Server/configuration/com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application  (see section config files)
  • Restart Server

Previous thread did not help me.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) in the startup.log file do you see closer to the top if it says the Keys where created?

2) Where did you install the certificate to?

3) Did you try taking the URL to a webbrower to get see if it say "I am here"

0 Kudos

Key pair loaded successfully.

I installed certificate in trusted root certification authority. Sub -URL is not displayed at startup log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syed,

In your application does the what does the Transmit Configuration Type show?

Stephen

0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply Stephen, connection type is web sockets over https.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syed,

I would recommend getting Work Manager 6.1 for SMP 3, as Work Manager 6.0 is only certified on SMP 2.3 and not SMP 3.  Work Manager 6.1 is certified for SMP 3.

Stephen

0 Kudos

I had improperly generated application zip folder and hence this issue. In my case trasmitconfigurations.ini was missing in the application zip folder. Thanks Stephen.

Solution: Zip all the contents from deployment folder ..\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application

Answers (0)