cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM alert mails after the workflow is completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a shopping cart, for which a PO is created. It means, the workflow is completed for it. Now the user has tried to delete the line item of the shopping cart in the portal(which is not possible as the PO is generated). A email was triggered to the user saying that it was not possible, in the German language.

Can anyone tell me, how the alert mail is being triggered and how can we check it.

Its visible in SOSG, but i want to know, how its being generated and is there any alert log present for it, as its not visible in the workflow log of the shopping cart (which is completed).

I want to change the language of the message from German to English.

The system is a SRM 5.0 with ECC 6.0.

Regards

Bash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bash,

what you describe is not SRM standard process.

So i guess e-mail notification is triggered when clicking onto delete button/icon.

Check you HTML template.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your reply.

The portal team has checked and did not find anything as such.

I have also checked in SPRO settings. Could it be related to SRM alert management, with an event being defined for it?

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

I want to change the language of the message from German to English.

Can you please check the language for the selected text (Email) in the t-code "SO10". I feel the language selected for the text will be "GE" (German)..

Even the body of the email written in different language, it will be displayed in the front-end based on the language selected in this t-code...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I am unable to find, where the mail is being triggered from. I have debugged BBP_ALERTING BAdI, checked SRM alert management but could not find anything.

Can you tell me, if we need to generate a mail alert in this case, what can we do?

There should be a BAdI, which triggers this mail. Else is there any possibility, which i am missing to check.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

BASH

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laurent Burtaire wrote:

Hello Bash,

what you describe is not SRM standard process.

So i guess e-mail notification is triggered when clicking onto delete button/icon.

Check you HTML template.

Regards.

Laurent.

I am talking about HTML template, not portal iView.