Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Approve timesheet error, unable to start app

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello  Friends,

Currently, for the add on in ECC

SRA010    600    0004    SAPK-60004INSRA010    Staffing List OData Integration Component

NW Gateway:

UISRA010    100    0004    SAPK-10004INUISRA010    HTML5 Staffing List

I am able to see the number of pending entries to be approved from new launchpad, but, when I click on the getting error "Failure - Unable to start app"

When, I looked at gateway error log; I don't see any error. But when I checked in network element, I see two errors with below and attached screenshot.

1. /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hcm_ts_apv/Component-preload.js

2./sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hcm_ts_apv/Component.js

We are in the latest SP levels for both add-ons, but still we are getting this error.

Let me know if we missed anything.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please go to your gateway client and execute the Odata service URL

Check if the metadata is giving any error or not ?

if status is 200 , then there is no issue from gateway service, error is related to your authorization or with the User id you are using.

Regards,.

Tejas

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Through gateway client, getting Status "200" only. Is there any way to check the authorization, what is missing to the gateway ID.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if the user is current user and not the hardcoded user in RFC connection settings.

Try giving SAP_ALL access and see if that is auth issue. if it works then it is auth issue, remove sap all and provide necessary authorization

Regards,

tejas

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

The user already have SAP_ALL authorizations in both ECC & NW Gateway system.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK go to iwfnd/maint_service and Double click on the service and Click on "Service Implementation"

It should take you to Display Service screen, wherin Technical service name, DPC class, MPC class, package etc is mentioned.

Also check your rfc connection, it should take you to your current user.

Regards

Tejas

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Sorry for the trouble. Basis haven't activated the technical name

Regards,

S.Srikanth

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Regards,

Tejas

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Was the application running properly before the upgrade?? Please clear the browser cache and then re-run the application.

An easy way to check if the issue is because of caching - run the application in 'Private Browsing' / 'Incognito Mode' of firefox or chrome.

Kind regards,

Sagar

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Yes, it is working and I deleted all browser cache, ECC & NW gateway also. I tried doing it in 'Incognito Mode' also, but still I am getting unable to start app error.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

When I am looking at the element error, I am getting below

http://xxxx:8000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hcm_ts_apv/Component-preload.js

http://xxxx:8000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hcm_ts_apv/Component.js

When, I paste the above 2 URL in chrome, getting Service cannot be reached.

Note: The termination occurred in system with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont see any error in error log also.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

For me it seems like authorization error. You do not have authorization to access the app.

Check SU53 in backend to confirm.

Did you do the configurations for the app and assign right authorization to yourself?

App Implementation: Approve Timesheets - SAP Fiori for SAP ERP 1.0 - SAP Library

regards

Krishna

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the reply.

Authorizations are fine in backend system and i dont see any issue there. And other thing I found out is the number of pending entries which shows "42" is wrong and only 2 entries are there for approval in backend system.

If you look at the error screenshot, the URL is calling /SAP/BC/UI5_UI5/SAP/UI5_HCM_TS_APV. Is it correct ?

Regards,

S.Srikanth