cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DN Order scheduling for STO and SO works differently

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question on the order scheduling for DN, I have 2 cases for DN for STO and DN for SO where I am seeing GATP happened differently in both cases.

Case 1: When DN for STO, it will perform GATP again thus give a new Good Issue date. So the GI date sometimes may differ GI date from STO (depends on factory shipping calendar).

Case 2: If DN for SO, the system always use GI date from SO directly. So GI date will always same in DN and SO.

May I know what setting may affect the behavior above? Is this standard GATP scheduling?

Thanks.

HH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by DN  ? is it delivery ?

Scheduling will behave as you configure it ? Ideally you would want SO & STO to have similar sceduling criteria , if there is no special requirement to make it different.

Regards,

Jit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello HH Ooi,

There are significant amount of differences in the way things have been designed in ATP functionality for SO and STO. So, you don't need to get surprised of the issues in STO scheduling. As part of the implementation, to make the STO scheduling work, you need to do many enhancements and many OSS note implementation will also take place.

Babu Kilari