Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order without decrease the unrestricted stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need help to find a solution to the following case:

In 01.01.2014 stock 10 pcs, create sales order with 3 pcs each pc will delivered in the following month

the first pc will delivered at 01.01.2014

the next pc will delivered at 01.02.2014

the last pc will delivered at 01.03.2014

I want to find a solution that will decrease the unrestricted stock with only one pc which will be delivered at 01.01.2014 not with 3 pcs

and the other demand of 2 pcs may show at MRP or forecast or Purchase request or any other place.

Regards,

Muhammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You created a sales order with 3 Qty --got confirmed in 3 different months.

So this 3 qty can't be useful for other customers--Here your assumption is wrong...

After confirmation of stock-- what was your CO09 suggests--update us..

what was the checking group assigned here in MMR(01/02)--update us...

""""the requirement is to not decrease the unrestricted stock after the sales order but after creating the delivery"""

This was standard--once you create a sales order with some X qty and got it confirmed--never your Unrestricted stock will be reduced--will be reduced only after PGI...

""""the other demand of 2 pcs may show at MRP or forecast or Purchase request or any other place"""

The topics you queried here (MRP/Forecast/Pur Req)will have different meanings with their respective properties---these are different concepts all together....

Also as per you--when you are placing 3 qty--why only 2 qty has to update MRP--what was requirement here???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saad,

It is one of the standard functions the SAP.

As a scope of availability check your Sales requirement option is ticked.

Remove that and check.

Regards

AG.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and the other demand of 2 pcs may show at MRP or forecast or Purchase request or any other place.

Can you please elaborate more about above line.

I want to find a solution that will decrease the unrestricted stock with only one pc which will be delivered at 01.01.2014 not with 3 pcs

Whether your bussiness want to dicrease unrestricted stock as per the delivery requirement date wise.if will only be possible after understanding the requirment.

Regards'

Kamlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thanks for your reply,

about the the above line, the demand of the other 2 pcs which will be delivered in the next 2 months, I want to track this demand so we can supply it later by PO or MRP.

the requirement is to not decrease the unrestricted stock after the sales order but after creating the delivery.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you did't read my blog clearly.

Once Delivery(PGR) is done then stock will be reduced .

If you want to track the record of Delivery then go through VL06O as per following sreen shorts.

Click on List Outbound Deliveries.

Enter the Delivery Date

Enter the billing status (A) as mentioned in picture & then Execute(F8) here you will get all the delivery which are due for billing.

You can also check for purticular Customer by entering Orgnizational units in (VL06O)

2-Option- Go through VF04(Billing due list)(Enter the date & execute) hence you can track the record.

If still any query please let me know.

Thanks

Kamlesh

Message was edited by: Kamlesh Arya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the requirement is to not decrease the unrestricted stock after the sales order but after creating the delivery

Try to create a delivery and save without doing PGI.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi, creating the delivery without PGI will not solve the issue, because when creating the sale order the stock moves from the unrestricted stock to sch.for delivery stock.

and this stock I cant sell from.

I need to make the stock move from unrestricted after creating the delivery not after creating the sales order.

Can I do this ?

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes agreed with Respected

Either you can create delivery without doing PGI  or You can do PGI for you three material & later if would be required to bill for particular material with particular date & you can Reverse it via VL09 & change the date into current date & bill it.

Regards

Kamlesh