cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new data in table vicdcond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people,

this time I am facing some hard stuff. I am ordered to add data in table vicdcond. All I have is BUKRS, SWENR, SMENR, CONDTYPE and UNITPRICE. The fields INTRENO and OBJNR can be found in table VIBDRO. The field CONDGUID is still mysteriois.

I have also found the table VICDCONDCALC, also using the field CONDGUID, matching with the one in table VICDCOND. But neither I have any idea where this GUID gets created, nor do I have any plan if other tables are involved.

Maybe there's a BADI or a BAPI to use, I don't know.

Any illuminating idea is welcome.

Regards,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

if I understand you requirement correctly, you were asked to add conditions to rental objects, correct?

Easiest way to do so would be a report using function module BAPI_RE_RO_CHANGE for each rental object.

If you use that way for creating new lines in table VICDCOND all relating data will be added.

You need to call the function module using Bukrs, SWENR, SMENR and table CONDITION which should hold the condition data you want to add to the rental object.

Regards

Ute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning, Ute-Marion,

that looks promising

I'll try this way.

Regards,

Markus

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

as expected, Ute-Marions hint helped me to achieve the goal. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Regards,

Markus

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

maybe SAP note 1756452 is also helpful for your requirement. This note describes how to add customer-specific fields to the condition screen and how to enhance condition data without modification by using BAdIs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Franz,

thank you for that SAP note. I'm sure it will be helpful in the future. But now, I am not adding new fields to the existing Condition-Tables, but holding data in a separated user-table. And some of these values need to be stored in the tables VIDBMEAS and VICDCOND. Ute-Marions hints seems to be perfect so far.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Markus,

what exactly do you want to add there? VICDCOND, VICDCONDCALC, VICDCONDDIST etc. are tables for conditions from the contracts and the rental objects. They will be updated automatically when changing condition information in the contract or rental object at the time you click on save button.

I do not know any non-modification method how to add data in table VICDCOND. There is no Customer Include structure for table VICDCOND, these are only for branch data tables like VIBDRO (rental objetcts) or VICNCN (contracts). Even if you try to add fields in table VICDCOND with APPEND, I think there is no way how to get them automatically filled and I would not advise you to try it 😉

CONDGUID is the unique identifier for every condition, its a hexa-decimal value that identifies every condition, like PARTNERGUID for business partners.

Why do you need new fields? If you want to have your conditions in a list, you can use SAP standard transaction REISCDCN which you can enhance with BADI.

Regards

Michael