cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMT for BP data model for existing ECC field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our requirement is  to add Vendor Return check box (KZRET into BP data model.

I added into datamodel for Entity  Type BP_PORG with customer name space as ZzKZRET and assign data element KZRET for that.

Then I activated data model and regerated structure with local package ($TMP) for entity type BP_PORG and for structures SUPPL_BP_PORG_2STA and SUPPL_BP_PORG_2API. Also reconfirm that field ZZKZRET added to above two structures in SE11.

Now want to do SMT so select SUPPL_BP_PORG_2API and mapping step  VMDS_EI_PURCHASING.

When I try to add field mapping 00001 under Transformation tab, it opens as target structure name VMDS_EI_PURCHASING and ZZKZRET is not existing there.Wheare as I found in source structure name MDG_BS_SUPPL_BP_PORG.

Also I reconfirm that Target structur name VMDS_EI_PURCHASING assigned to two sructures

and ZZKZRET exits in both above structures.

What we need to do so that ZZKZRET appears in taget structure name VMDS_EI_PURCHASING?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

We are facing the same problem while adding KZRET into Entity Type BP_PORG.

Please help us if you have resolved this error. Or if you found any alternate solution.

Thanks

Sachin Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

The structures you will be dealing with are VMDS_EI_PURCHASING_DATA and VMDS_EI_PURCHASING_DATAX. Did you follow this document to enhance the BP data model: ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Unfortunately my  field ZZKZRET does not exists in above two target structure even after Genrate Structure also but they do exists in my source structures (We need to generate structure at speicfic entity type with customer pakage,correct? as when try to do generate structure for whole Data Model BP then it asks for access key) Do I need to add them manually with help of append structure?

Also as per SAP note 1854448 - Structure generation: Incorrect CI in PP indicator
list
it says that it is programm error? Does Generate Structure customizing activity updates target structures also?

Or is Target Structure contains all fields that belongs to specific ECC table (In this case Target Structure should contain KZRET field also that belongs to LFM1 table)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PP structures are usually updated independently of MDG "Generate Structures" tool. The assumption is that the table already contain those fields and you are just modeling them in MDG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Is above SAP note is useful?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so. Your issue is not in the MDG structure but in the active area structure.