cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method or function module to display all the possible CVC's , not existing ones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

One of my requirement is to display the possible CVC's from a cube through a program based on some selection fields. Like the same way we are getting through transaction /SAPAPO/ MC62. After that I need to validate those possible CVC's and need to create CVC's. I know the FM to create a CVC but I don't have idea to display the posssible CVC's from a Cube. Can any help me on this issue ?

Thank you,

sravan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

You can get data from a cube,with mere database 'SELECT' statements. please find the following suggestions,

All Cube related data, you can find in the tables with the naming convention ' /BIC/F*CUBENAME'. Typical nomenclature of the database table is '/BIC/F' followed by name of the cube. if your cube name is 'ZALMPOS' then the corresponding name of the fact table will be /BIC/FZALMPOS.

The data is stored in this table with all keys of DIMENSION tables. If you have to map the keys to dimension tables to get the values of the characteristics. Typical, nomenclature of Dimension tables is '/BIC/D*Characteristicname'.

Note: Check in RSA1 if all your characteristics are mapped as dimensions in your cube.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.