cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Change Documents (hide/delete)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there all,

We have recently set up a ChaRM environment and done extensive customizing of the process. We are happy with how the system is working now, but we have created in excess of 2000 change documents.

Now that we want to start using it, we are wondering if there is a way to hide/delete all those "testing" change documents.

Whether this is done per user (in terms of hiding) or per system (in terms of deletion).

Is this something that can be handled via "hiding" number ranges? The issue is that when the users search, they are still getting the 2000 change documents. I know you can restrict it via the search (only search the 8*), but I'd prefer to be rid of those documents altogether.

I have read about the report RSCDOK99. Any opinions on that?

Let me know if you have a solution.

Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bradley,

Good to know that you have done extensive testing (2000 !!) for the ChaRM setup, which is phenomenal. 

You can permanently delete the Change Documents that you do not need any more using CRM_ORDER_DELETE report via SE38. You can find which documents were deleted using table CDHDR via SE16. CHANGE_IND is D for DELETE action and OBJECTCLASS is CRM_ORDER.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I will try this and let you know.

Thank you for your response. Appreciate it.

Answers (0)