cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WorkManager 6.1 Android customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to implement SAP WM 6.1 on SMP 3.0 for Android smartphone. As part of our implementation we want to customize the WM app including the screens and application header.

In the Android Agentry client demo app, we see that the App has header with drop-down menu and tabs. In the WorkOrder details screen it has menus (Details,Notes,etc) and contextual menu (Edit,StartWorkOrder,etc) which dynamically changes.

We want to understand the process to customize the UI screen including the header(Add  new button, change header label), change drop-down menu, change tabs.

Appreciate if you can share any docs or links to achieve the above mentioned customizations.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Uma

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Uma,

Some of the header can be configured but other portions are not configurable.  For all the changes you will use the Agentry editor to modify your definitions based on your business rules (adding new buttons, changing menu items etc).  All of the screens and menu items are controlled via rules and enable settings in the Editor.

It sounds like you may be new to Agentry, if so I would suggest looking into the MOB300 class to understand the basics of Agentry applications and then follow up with MOB310 which is specific to SAP Work Manager.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the detail response. I will follow with Mob300 and Mob 310.

If it's not trouble can you let me know which of the header portions are not configurable.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

there are also options for elearning - check MOB30R, which you can take at the convenience of your desk without waiting for the next training.

Also you should check this Agentry Landing page:

It links to a lot of information in SCN.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merten,

Thanks for this information, its very helpful and informative.

Regards,

Uma

Answers (0)