cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error log related to SQL statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCNites,

In sm21 there is a particular log related to SQL statement, ( error in preparedstatement ). based on this log, i checked the relavent Wp and found these statements.

C Tue Jul 22 01:40:46 2014

C  *** ERROR in prepareStatement[dbdb6.c, 15027] CON = 0 (BEGIN)

C  &+     dsql_db6_exec( SQLExtendedPrepare 😞 [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT64] SQL0204N  "SAPSID.DB2CLINETSTATS" is an undefined

C  &+      name.  SQLSTATE=42704                                                                                    

C  &+                                                                                                                     

C  &+     DELETE FROM DB2CLINETSTATS WHERE intervalend < current timestamp - 7 days                                       

C  &+       cursor type=NO_HOLD, isolation=UR, cc_release=YES, optlevel=5, degree=1, op_type=8, read_only=0               

C  &+       ABAP location info: 'CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP', 975                                                   

C  &+                                                                                                                     

C  &+     ABAP location info 'CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP', 975                                                      

C  &+                                                                                                                     

C  *** ERROR in prepareStatement[dbdb6.c, 15027] (END) ".

Could some tell me where exactly the error is triggering and how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks in Advance

Rgds,

vamc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Had the same or similar problem and it was related to the good housekeeping job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR and the report RSDB2DAL. Fixed after implementing the SAP note 1508357. The correction code adds lines to check if the system is based on DB2.

If it is not, no DB2 check will take Place. We are running With Oracle. 

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1508357

Thor.

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would try asking this over in the space. You're more likely to get an answer there.

Steve.