cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have domain experience and as a SAP end user in PM and MM for 2.5 years.So I did my SAP training in MM module from E-academy.But the sad part was I couldn't clear my certification.currently am working as an intern (MM consultant) in some company.

can any one please tell me how to clear the certification?

Regards,

Pallavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

You do not need to worry much about your failure. Sometimes, it happens.

Failure does not mean that you are not a good consultant. Even good consultants tend to fail SAP Certifications.

SAP Certification emphasize on fundamental concepts of the candidates. Therefore, if you are thorough and good in your basics, then it would easy to clear the examination. Particularly, associate exam is not intended to test your hands on experience, but to test your conceptual knowledge in understanding the fundamental concepts.

The following blog could be useful:

Few suggestions:

a) Read curriculum books religiously not less than 5 times

b) Prepare your own notes

c) If time permits, read help.sap.com

d) Do not afford to leave any chapters

e) Use elimination technique to reach the right answers

Hope this helps.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

My first attempt was in the month of June.that time i had concentrated only on 4 MM books.now m working as an intern so m learning things better than before.so wen can i plan to take up the exam.

howz d demand for fresher MM consultant?

Best regards,

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

It all depends on your readiness. There is no fixed date. However, taking too much time would not be good, as there is a risk of forgetting the concepts. I would expect 30 to 45 days is a good time for preparation. Working days 4 hours and week ends 8 hours would be a good amount of time to cover the curriculum books.

Demand for SAP jobs would always be there. It all depends on the consultant to show case the skills. You will learn over a period of time.

Hope this will help you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

PS: Please note using SMS language (howz, wen etc.) on the forum is against the forum rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi..

and sorry for using SMS language

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.