Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Excel File for Particular Doc type

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Your intervention is required in one of my requirement where i need to attach one Excel file as a default file ( in specific doc type ) with some format. How can i achieve the same.

Pls provide ur inputs.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can create a reference DIR which has the default attachment and use that as DIR template while creating the document in CV01N.

If you feel users may skip this step, then you may have to do development to attach the original every time from a reference DIR.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks, This solution is viable. Pls also suggest how user can be able to download & fill the data in excel & upload again, or edit inside the DIR ( cv01n screen ).

Regards

Gaurav

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can do Microsoft office integration for the the workstation application and use change feature on the originals to edit the document with CV01n/CV02n screens.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think it is already configured.

Still whatever i am not able to edit in excel file. How to make file editable in cv01n/cv02n.

Pl suggest

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Have you done the configuration in the workstation application for Microsoft Excel formats?

You can even do 'INPLACE' for change mode also. Either way it will work.

And moreover you need to right click on the original and select 'Edit' to make changes.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi, Prob solved.

I raised one more query. Pl provide your input.

Regards

Gaurav

Answers (0)