Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE-JDBC-FILE

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have the scenario like file-jdbc-file. First I will send the file to XI and based on the result it will retrive the data from the database and generates the output file. Here I am using the Access Database.

Please give me the tips how to configure the scenario. Points will be awarded for the helpful answers..

Regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you see jdbc and file blogs in documents section on XI FAQ ?

for access and jdbc check this out:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be accomplished in two ways.

1. in case you are not on SP 19 then follow /people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit in this case instead of the RFC you will have the JDBC configured.

2. on SP 19 follow the following (an extract from an earlier thread which talk abt FILE to RFC to FILE)

<i>From SP 19 on XI 3.0 and SP 10 on PI 7.0, a File - RFC - File ( Asynch - Synch ) scenario can be done without a BPM.

Steps:

Integration Repository

The Integration Repository will be similar to any Synchronous Scenario ( say HTTP - RFC ) . 1 Outbound Synch message Interface and 1 Inbound Synch Message Interface.

Integration Directory

This is where a few differences lie, so let me take some time.

1. The Receiver Determination , Interface Determination will be the same as in HTTP - RFC synch scenario. Create the Sender File Adapter, Receiver RFC Adapter and Receiver File Adapter.

2. Sender Agreement will be for the Sender File Adapter. Sender Agreement uses the Synch Outbound Message Interface.

3. Receiver Agreement will be for the Receiver RFC adapter. Receievr Agreement will use the RFC as thge Inbound Message Interface.

4. We need to add a few modules in the Sender File Adapter.

Go to the Modules Tab of the Sender File Adater, and add the following modules in the same sequence,

Number - ModuleName - Type - ModuleKey

1- AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean - Local Enterprise Bean - 1

2- CallSapAdapter-Local Enterprise Bean - 2

3-AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean-3

Parameters

ModuleKey - ParameterName - ParameterValue

1 - passThrough - true

3-receiverChannel - Receiver File Adapter Name

3-receiverService - Receiver Business Service/ System

With this configuration, you can now handle the requirement without a BPM :-)</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasu,

Check this blog to design your scenario.

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Here your sender and receiver changes. But the rest is all same.

For configuring JDBC in synch mode refer

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the same procedure......

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Use your JDBC request and response structures instaed of BAPI.

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn