cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM activation check failing on "consolidation system for development system SSA-200 in project ZTEST2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing Charmlite and want to activate in project landscape.

We are Solution Manager 7.1 SP11 and testing this scenario in sandbox.

Steps completed:

1. in sandbox domain controller, created two virtual systems and made 3 system landscape, where, I can release the transport and see it in QA system (Virtual system buffer)

2. The LMDB has been updated with Virtual system and in SMSY, the entries of virtual system shows up. The logical components have the client information.

Issue:

in /nsolar_project_admin ->System landscape -> change management, When consistency check is performed, we get error message saying

Virtual RFC is miising (I am guessing, it should be okay)

The logical component is incosistent (This might be the reason the CHARM is not getting activated.

"No consolidation system for development system SSA-200 in project ZTEST2

No track for project ZTEST2 with log. system SSA/200"

For me, when i look in satellite system, the consolidation system is a virtual system and it should be fine.

Please advise

Regards,

Durga PK Saitana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Please check the below link for Virtual system usage in ChaRM

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Karthik. Still the problem persists

I went through the blog earlier. I created l ABAP instance manually in SLD and moved into LMDB and can see the entry in SMSY. (I did not see any option of putting  virtual flag)

We were trying harmonization of RFC from note 1384598 and since we had virtual systems, went with domain links.

After domain links, the virtual systems are read. the Dev ABAP system is not able to find the consolidated system. In the satellite system, I can release transport and move the transport.

Not sure, why this issue is persistent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue with the message "no consolidation system for development system" when activating the change management

Did you resolve this ?

Thanks for your feedback

Regards