cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording of results through uploading Excel file

0 Kudos

Dear All,

My users are requesting for provision of excel sheet upload for results recording due to more volume of results recording for inspection points(Weld No.) only for one activity.Please provide some guidance to meet the above requirement.

Requirement: During flow line construction welding will be done and numbering is given for welded Joint. After this activity is done Quality inspection will be carried for each weld no. and results recording will be carried for each welding no. Due to weld numbers volume is vast it consuming more time for manual entry of results recording.

Thanks&Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Same problem me and amol faced during our BLPP implementation. As suggested by other members just implement BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS and use your technical person properly for uploading of excel through this BAPI.

Note: It's ok that user want it but when user maintain an excel then communicate them also maintain either Batch or any referrence document number so that BAPI will search inspection lot from QALS and update Relevent inspection point results table.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. we are  in the process developing upload program and i'll let you know once it is done.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankaiah Kumar R

smedorinkashi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Am also looking for same kind of development to transfer/upload inspection results from Excel file to SAP so, can you please provide me or guide me how you achieved this.

Regards,

Sunil

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Check with your abaper lot of upload programs are tere in google for your requirement

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. this may be a stupid question, but have you been using transaction QE71 for recording against inspection points?

If you really want to get fancy, you might look at QEH1.

It sounds like maybe you've been using QE01, QA32 or QE51n.

Craig

0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I have shown and guided them for results entry by using QE71. But users are not convincing to do entries due to min. 300- 500 weld no. will be required to record daily.

Regards,

Kumar

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It will take ALMOST same time to enter results in QE71 and Excel sheet. It is just a matter of practice.

Anyways, You can upload results from excel sheet, you will need to create program with help of an abaper using BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS. Also refer below link.

Sample Code BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Amol.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Amol.  The users want an Excel sheet because they already know this.  With some practice, QE71 should be almost as fast.  Especially if you are only recording 1 or 2 characteristic values.  I can usually fit at least 4-5 characteristics on the screen at one time.

Craig