cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting the Blueprint Layout (solarblueprint.dot/.doc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to format the layout of the solarblueprint.doc / solarblueprint.dot to fit the customer's needs. The template solarblueprint can be found in IMG - SAP Solution Manager - Scenario Specific Settings - Implementation - Optional Activities - Document Management - Adjust Template Files for Generation of BBP.

Almost everything is fine now, but I want to change the layout of the headings in BLUEPRINT.doc which are generated from the business blueprint structure.

For Example "1. Org.Unit" or "3.3 Finance" which is an subitem of "3. Business Process"

Unfortunately, these items have the MS Word style sheet "SAPStandard" and not "Heading 1", "Heading 2", and so on.

For example: "3.3 Finance" has the style sheet "SAPStandard + 14 pt, Fett, Vor: 9 pt, Nach: 6 pt"

Is there any possibility to define the stylesheet of these headings in the solarblueprint.dot?

Best regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The styles of the structure items are hardcoded in the MS Word macro. You have to modify the macro located in file "solarblueprint.dot" to change the styles. All you have to do is to change font objects in subroutine "Print_NodeText".

However, be aware that the macro is signed by SAP and when modifying, the signature will be destroyed.

Best regards,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Horst,

thanks for the hint.

When I adjust the header of blueprintsolr.doc (i.e. customer's logo) then it is in the BLUEPRINT.doc only on the first page. All subsequent pages have the standard SAP header.

In the macro I found the subroutine "Print_DocumentHeader()" but I could not figure out, how to include the logo in there.

I appreciate any advices.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

The header of the first page is different (the document contains two types of headers: one for the first page and another for all other pages).

Just insert a second page and change the header there as well.

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Horst,

now my question is almost solved.

The last issue is the "table of contents" (toc) / index.

Although I inserted the style sheets "Verzeichnis 1" to "Verzeichnis 9" to the document template and each font is set to "Arial", the toc/ index is formatted in "Times New Roman".

In both documents (blueprintsolar.doc and .dot) and in the macro there is everything formatted in Arial - even though, the toc has the font Times new Roman.

Do you know, where I can adjust the layout for the toc / index?

Best regards

Alex

P.S.

By the way - do I reward you the right way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

The layout of table of contents entries is determined be MS Word's TOC styles (TOC 1 to TOC 9) in file "solarblueprint.doc". Please adjust these TOC styles.

Best regards,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm,

in the document solarblueprint.doc I could not find the style "TOC 1". I suppose this style is called "Verzeichnis 1" in a german Word document.

And "Verzeichnis 1" to "Verzeichnis 9" are the styles, the index of BLUEPRINT.doc is formatted in. So I adjusted these styles (in blueprintsolar.doc) to my needs. But nevertheless these adjustments do not affect the BLUEPRINT.doc.

Do I make any mistakes or might there any other settings to adjust the layout of the index?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm,

You're right, it even doesn't work with TOC styles (in english version of MS Word).

The only way I found to change the font of table of contents is to enforce this by setting the font in subroutine "Print_DocumentCoverPage()" in MS Word macro.

You have to insert:

m_oDocument.TablesOfContents(1).Range.Font.Name = "Arial" or the name of another font you want to assign to table of contents.

Hope this helps,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Horst,

thank you very much!

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards

Alex

Answers (0)