cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmit Screen

0 Kudos

I want to hide transmit screen completely when I am sending the data to the backend using transmit. How can I do that ?

Thanks in advance,

Sujit Ghanti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit See:

Stephen

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your reply. I already checked automatically start transmission and automatically finish transmission. I checked Hide transmission screen also. It is showing me a progress bar which I dont want. Its not a Main fetch. I want to send some data to the backend when I click on a button. I dont want that progress bar to show up when user clicks on that button.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 2 options on sending data back to the server.  Background sending which will send the data back to the server when the transactions are complete or normal transmit.

background sending:

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?docset=/com.sybase.infocenter.pubs.docset-SMP-SDK-3.0.2/...

0 Kudos

I am not able to hide the progress bar even I have selected backround sending. Is there any other option I have to check or uncheck ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Background sending send the transaction to the server once the transaction is done and has update steps.  If you are doing a transmit then you need hide the transmit screen and a progress bar will show.  You can not transmit and have the user keep working in the application as the Agentry Client will only let one Action or there sub action be in progress at a time.  And a transmit is part of an Action.

Stephen

0 Kudos

Background sending option is only available for transmit if I am not wrong. How can I use background sending without using transmit ?

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos
jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sujit,

Background sending is not initiated by the user with a transmit button.  When configured for background send, the Agentry client automatically sends up data as soon as the transaction is complete and the user is idle.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP