Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse task automatic confirmation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to implement two-step picking as follows:

Product1 should go to one interim zone - 2010 in first step picking and then it will be dispatched to external customer with second step.

Product2 should go to another interim zone - 2011 in first step and second step will be delivered to waiting customer with second step.

For product1, i defined WPT 2020 in which i have mentioned destination storage bin as 2010-ZONE (ie. for 2010 interim zone),

and maintained all the 2-step picking settings with 2020 in SPRO - Goods issue - wave management - General settings -> Set up two-step 

picking

but for product2, i defined WPT 2021 and maintained destination bin as 2011-ZONE (ie. 2011 interim zone) and i can't maintain 2021 in "SPRO -  Goods issue - wave management - General settings - Set up two-picking ".

So, for 2021 WPT case, when I confirm first step, second step is also getting confirmed automatically. which should be open. Working fine for WPT 2020.

Can you please suggest me in this issue? Little urgent to me. Thank you in advance.

Thank you..

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would say that without implemnting a Badi (and I don't know is an extension spot is available at this point) your requirement can not be fulfilled. As you noticed already, there is only one WPT you can assign for the first step, so 2011 should never be processed at all.

brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help, Juergen.

Answers (0)