Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment issue

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

In consignment issue if the client requirement is to bill the end customer instead of him how to configure this.

and what would be the accounting entries.

regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

can you distinguish between

end customer instead of him

generally end customer is billed. I didnt get second one. Please elaborate a little

thanks

santosh

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

HI santosh

in consignment fillup company will be sending the goods to its customers.

once the customer sells to his end customers company will be creating consigment issue and bill the company's customer

but instead of billing company's customer i need to bill to the end customer who has actually purchased the goods.

how to configure and what would be accounting effects

regards

gopi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please answer the below questions:

1. What is the reason behind paying the end customer to company directly?

2. What price would the end customer pay to the company? is it the distributor price or any different?

3.. How Distributor(Company customer) would get benefited in this process? please note here Distributor is sharing his premises for keeping the company stock.

4. If the price is different again how will you manage this ?

5. Let us assume if the price same then i feel the below one you can try, i did not actually test this.

• create a new payer customer and assign to the main customer( distributor )
  • so that when creating the consignment order you need to select the end customer payer

try this but i am not sure till what extent it will work.

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but instead of billing company's customer i need to bill to the end customer who has actually purchased the goods.

I have a feeling that you have not gone through the documentation on consignment process where you can only generate a commercial billing document on end customer and not on intermediary.  To make you understand clearly, let us assume

your client as           A

warehouse               B

end customer           C

Here your client can only generate commercial billing document on C but not B.

G. Lakshmipathi