cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back button problem in NWBC HTML 3.5 Launchpad.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented a launchpad. If we click on BACK button of a particular T-code, it is going back to start menu, not exact back of T-code or

not redirecting to launchpad. How to fix this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

We are planning to implement SAP note 1353538.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

Will this be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWBC has no way of knowing what happens in your custom launchpad unless you actually invoke NWBC navigation. I assume by T-codes you mean SAP transactions rendered by webgui? You can configure an exit URL (~exitURL) so that all SAP transactions take the user back to the custom launchpad, if that is what you want. Generally speaking you should not expect the browser back and forward buttons to work, they don't work in applications based on Unified Rendering just to name one. The standard and recommended solution for your requirement is to use the NWBC index (or welcome) page.

0 Kudos

Thanks kaski,

How to configure exit URL and NWBC index (or welcome) page. Yeah, I am not talking about browser back or forward. When I open a transaction(say iw32). If the user comes back from initial screen of iw32. It is not going back to Launchpad, where it is started. If the user enter some order number in iw32 and goes into next screen and press back, then also he is not going to initial screen of iw32, it is redirecting to initial SAP logon screen every time. Back button in any transaction is not working in HTML version. BUt it seems fine in Desktop person.

We need to work on HTML version only.

Regards,

Dhanu.

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Back button is pretty hard to implement ... The way I get around this is to use a "New Window" feature instead. i.e. Instead of launching the new transaction within the existing window, have it launch a new window instead. This way, user would never lose sight of the original launchpad.

HTH

0 Kudos

Damean,

We have already implemented with 'New Window' feature only. But even after getting inside any T-code. i.e. second screen of any T-code and press back, it is not redirecting to first screen of the T-code. It is going to intial screen of SAP logon.

Regards,

DJ