Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help: Workflow Decision Task not visible in NWBC for customer Task

channu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am  new to NWBC configuration , need ur expert knowledge  for the below issue. I have checked the treat . ,but not able to get the exact steps for the configurations in NWBC.

1. Requirement.

We are working on SLM/SRM module, where we have requirement to create a custom workflow with custom Task for which we have executed below actions.

1. Created the Custom Workflow.

1. Created the custom Task with custom  ZCLASS and ZEVET.

1. Created   Event linkages in SWE2.

After doing this we are getting the workitem in the NWBC, currently we don’t have the Portal system in place, so we are using the NWBC for all our testing.

What is the issue?

When we select the workitem in the NWBC (UML) inbox  , the Decision Task ie “Approve” or “Reject” button are not visible , where as for SAP standard  Task  buttons are visible.

What help we need?

When we cross check the SCN/IBM portal, found that we need to do the XML file configurations. Can you any one kindly let us know the steps we need to follow to achieve our functionality.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Channa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

channu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,,

Is any one done this in NWBC , kindly reply  ASAP if possible.

Thanks

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to share the details of what Inbox you are using, configuration steps depend on it. If you aren't using portal, you aren't using UWL and there is no UML inbox. You need to get your facts straight. Most likely you are using the Business Workflow Inbox (SWF_WORKPLACE) or the Lean Inbox (IBO_WDA_INBOX). Both are based on Web Dynpro ABAP and POWL but the configuration is different. Regardless, you posted this in the wrong space. Correct space is either or .

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

I moved the post to SAP NetWeaver Business Client.