cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User management

0 Kudos

Hello gurus,i was trying to find out a way to manage user sessions from NWA.is there any way to manage user sessions like su04 in abap?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Kamil,im using 7.0 .i cannot find anything like infrasturture.all i have is NWA->monitoring->java system reports->sessions. in sessions tab i can only see the list of active and inactive sessions,but nothing related to users.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I also said you Visual Admin for older releases.

Divyanshu

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In 7.0 the NWA is nearly useless (it gains utility in later releases).  If this is a Java system, then you can use the Visual Admin as Divyanshu suggested.  If it's an ABAP system, then SM04 and/or AL08 (or SM51 and select the user tool for the appropriate app server, if you have a multi-server landscape) are your tools of choice.

Regards,

Matt

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Visual Administrator -> Check server -> Services -> Security Provider -> Runtime -> Login sessions

Or NWA - Infra - Sessions

0 Kudos

Hello Divyanshu,

i followed the given path only to find the radio button (terminate session) disabled

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then goto NWA, system management, monitoring, session monitoring and terminate the session.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you answer should be here: https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/5e/2533321f1d4de9b52e7a18eaecf109/content.htm

Navigation from NWA is Configuration - Infrastructure - Session Management

Edit: But it depends on your version of NWA. What is your current version?

Kind regards