Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP to TM using SAP PI for shipment

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do integration for shipment from ERP to TM using SAP PI. I have to download the standard content for SAP TM IC 1.0. I am currently on PI 7.11.

I have a few clarifications that are required. We are using TM 8.0. So does that mean that there is a relevant SWC for each TM version or it remains the same. Secondly I am trying to search the marketplace using the seach criteria http://sap.com/xi/TMS/Global/IC.

Can someone guide with the steps needed . I understand that once import is done the IR objects will be readily available and only the ID part needs to be configured. Please guide accordinly.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes there is a separate SWC and as far as I remember also Product for each TM version.

After you have imported the ESR content, you need to create the proper Process Integration scenarios which suits our needs. You should check the TM implementation guide to get the proper ones.

After successful creation you need to check in the backend systems (i.e. TM) if the ABAP proxies were created properly. For sure this requires that the backend systems are connected properly to PI.

Hope this helps.

BR

Harald

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Herald,
Thanks for the response. I have downloaded the content. But unfortunately I cannot see anything under data type message and service interface. Only message mapping and interface mapping are available. Can some one please help on the same.

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please respond. Appreciate a quick response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any integration scenarios available? See below...

YOu need to configure those on the Integration Builder as shown below:

Best Regards

Harald