cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to bypass activity type/ cost element for CJ20n Activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a way to bypass the activity type set in the Internal tab of a particular activity in CJ20n?

Here's a background of the scenario:.

- In CJ20n, under WBS element 100->Network 10->Activity 1, under the internal tab, the activity type set up is ACT1

- Under person assignment, I have 2 resources assigned Person 1 and Person 2, with the following values:

Person 1          Work: 1.0h Dur. 10D

Person 2          Work: 2.0h Dur. 15D

- In infotype 135, person 1 has a cost element set as ACT2 and person 2 has a cost element ACT3.

- The problem is that when you bring up the Plan/ Actual comparision report (ctrl+F11 in CJ20n), the costs are consolidated for ACT1 and negates the cost elements for Person 1 and Person 2

Is there a way to bypass this and use the individual cost elements set up for person 1 and person 2?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

create activity elements under internal activity depending upon the requirements.

check and confirm the activity elements and in turn activity the problem which you are facing shall be resolved.

hope this shall help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think this is possible for the scenario that you explained. I mean, you have a single activity which has 2 resources assigned and each of these resources has a different activity type. Standard SAP allows only 1 activity type for an activity.

Just a query, why dont you create 2 different activities for these resources since the activity types are diff for both?