Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to check the assignment of resource for a WBS

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

As per  my knowledge there is no standard report to find the resource assigned to the WBS .

Correct if I am wrong.

If there is any other way where I can find the resource assigned to the particular WBS.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

anthony_fisher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Satish,

I am assuming that you have defined a 'Project team for WBS element'.  This results in a listing of resources available for assignment to Network Activities using Workforce Planning; however, the existence of a Project team by iteslf is not seen by the system as an assignment.

I am not aware of any standard SAP report that would show you the resources assigned to the WBS element in this way.  I suspect that you will have to speak with your ABAPers to see if a custom report (ALV ?) can be developed for your requirement.

All the best,

Tony

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

as per requirement

if the requirement is for a particular WBS element or for the activities under it

for activities you can assign resources through work force planning

if the resources are already assigned or vacant can be checked through the transaction code CMP9

CMP2 can also be used for the  same

for checking the capacity for work center assigned to that particular activity you can use CM01

the best transaction to check the resource assignment is CN41 you shall get the entire details of all the resource assigned for a activity thus there by getting it for a WBS element.you can have your own layout for display of the reports with the working hours and balance work

if you directly require it over to WBS element the best means is to go for development

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushrut

Yes, I need to find only for the WBS.

Apart from development, is there any other report .

Thanks & Regards

Satish

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Resource utilization against wbs can goes in work force planning so you can see the view for particular resource in CMP2 and CMP9 transaction use for reporting.

& CMPP is also checking for project resource planning

Regards,
Sanjeev

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sanjeev

Thanks.

The proejct has only WBS. No activites and network.

I assume CMP2, CMP9 will not work here.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked CMP2?

Thanks.

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Thanks for the reply.

The project does not have activites and network.

It only has WBS . So CMP2 will not work.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

For WBS project team there is no standard report,you have to go with development for it.

Pointers on it are as follows:

Use tables PRPS and HRP1001 , In HRP1001 you will get object type (OTYPE) filter it for either P (person) or S (position) or both. You can write a SQVI query or infoset query to develop your own report using these fields.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

are you referring to person assignments in the activities?

If so, you might be able to create a quick ABAP report for this (or ask your developer). Table KBED holds the capacity requirement records, where you can get the personnel number (PERNR). Map this out to table AFVC (table containing the list of activities) through BEDID. Then to the project tables such as Proj, PRPS, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Tranx CMP9.

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jon Arasula

Thanks.

I am referring to WBS, the project does not have activites and networks.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shishir

Thanks.

The project does not have activites and network.

It only has WBS . So CMP9 will not work.

Thanks & Regards

Satish