cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPOSITORY SYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently we are working on configuration of LDAP AD on GRC(sp13) system.

Done with all the required configuration as per the recommendations by SAP.

But, while trying to perform repository sync getting error as" USER ADAPTER IS EMPTY".

I am able to search the users in access request form. But,when i select the user,the user details are not being populated automatically.

Our AD has has an upper limit of 1,000 entries, which is the maximum possible number of hits in a search request. The no.of user's I am trying to sync is more than 7000.

I tried changing the page size, and gave values as 100,200,500,1000 but it doesn't work out.

SAP Notes refereed are,  1823253,175567,1510286,584121.

Please suggest,what steps needs to be performed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Change the page size in LDAP tcode to 999. Also maintain LDAP connector in User Search and User Details Data source

Thanks

Anthony

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

for the user details it is necessary to map the LDAP fields with the GRC fields, e.g. MANAGERID = MANAGER, FIRSTNAME = GIVENNAME, etc. Did you do such mappings?

I assume you have also defined the user detail data source for ldap? You have to define the user search data source AND the user detail data source. User details is used to get all the details (firstname, lastname, manager, etc.) from the user.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alesandro,

Thank you for the reply.

Required mapping is done for both the scenarios.

LDAP connector is defined as user search and user details data sources.

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to maintain the parameter 2050 as Yes and check if it works.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Parameter 2050 is already set to YES.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Can you confirm and follow these steps..

1. LDAP connector name should be identical as LDAP Server name. These have to be the same.

2. What string is used while searching users in LDAP. Execute LDAP tcode and find the users with default string. for example ...(&(objectclass=*)(samaccountname = a*)). If you have some different string to serach users, then we need to find out from LDAP team if they can set your searchable string as default.

3. Check whether Base Entry is maintained in LDAP tcodes for your LDAP server. If not, maintain that as well.

4. Refer to SAP Note "1755767 - Repository object sync from LDAP fails".

Following these steps will ensure that you have all the configuration as per recommendations.

You can refer to

This must help you in resolving your issues.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using (&(objectclass=*)).

when we search users in ldap tcode using this filter getting error as "No more storage space available for extending an internal table."

I think when performing repository sync it is taking the same filter and ending up with errors.

Hoe do we change this filter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Check for these ntoes# 1663546, 1702714, 1684059

Hope this would solve your issues.

Regards,

Ameet