cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer posting via notificatio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the action box to do a transfer posting from unrestricted use stock to quality stock. However the system in std SAP does not change the storage location while doing the transfer posting. Do I need an enhancement for that? We have a seperate quarantine location for Q stock and the requirement is to move it from unrestricted stock in one SLoc to Q stock in another SLoc.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as QI posting is concern system will  post  the qty into same strg location which is mentioned in your notification w.r.t Material.Bcoz it is lying in UNRES and you want bck to QI.

Now your concern is that your actual location is different and QI strg location is different, and you want to post qty from actual to your define QI location , so basically  its a strg location to strg location movement.i.e 311 mvt type.

In std, only possible is that first u execute action box tab and get it into original and then via QA32 again post it into your defined QI location. if lot exists. other wise iof manual then use MB1B.

Regards