cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No storage bin selected for clearing (Message no. L4147)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have done cycle counting and followed the below mentioned process. I am getting error in the third step - No storage bin selected for clearing (Message no. L4147)

1. LICC

2. LI11N

3. LI20

In the third step I am getting error. This error is occurring only if the counted quantity is different than the actual stock. If counted quantity is equal to actual stock then system clears the bin when i click on write off. This is happening in development system and all the scenarios like counted quantities equal to or not equals to are working fine in QA system

Please find attached screen shot.

Any input will be of great help

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, Thank you for your support. I just now came to know from one of our ABAPer that he implemented the implicit enhancement in the function module L_TO_PREPARE_ITEM_INT. Because of this implicit enhancement, it was giving L4147 error in LI20. We deactivated this enhancement and executed one cycle and it is working fine. Thanks again Best regards, Naveen

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Could you please have a look on the detail  of movement type 711 in your system, please cross check with the below screen. Also please share the setting from your system

The Logic for picking the storage bin is if there is any difference and you do write off then system picks the storage type value from movement type and the storage bin is the dynamic bin(physical inventory document number)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have same configuration that you specified in the screen shot. Please find attached screen shots of 711 and 712.

Also I have checked all the config of LE for warehouse and the config from QA is same as config of DEV. But in DEV it's not working and in QA it's working fine

Any thoughts please...

Best regards,

Naveen

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check transaction LX20, to see if the interface bin is created for 999.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joao,

Thank for the reply.

Till last week it was working fine in DEV as well. Suddenly what happened I don't know. LX20 all interim storage types exists.

Best regards,

Naveen

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the 999 bin is blocked. Without being able to debug your system, it's the most I can come up with .

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I was looking at the code and found message 147 is a success message and not an error message

also i can see one difference in between the standard Config and the config detail shared by you e.g. Confirmation related to transfer order. could you please share the steps detail.  I am trying to simulate the same in my system and will get back to you

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are selecting the itens before pressing the button right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joao, 999 bin SCHROTT not blocked Best regards, Naveen

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since Dynamic bin is active for MvT 711, system will use the physical inventory document number as Storage bin number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish, Yes due to client requirement we configured auto confirmation and propose confirmation. Also this configuration was working till last week. I have checked by removing those two indicators but no success. Steps: 1. LICC 2. LI11N 3. LI20 (this is where I am getting error if counted stock # actual stock. If counted stock = actual stock then system is clearing bin) Also please be informed that the same configuration is working fine in test server for both not equals to and equals to case. Best regards, Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course yes Joao...:)