Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump analysis

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in TM technical and when I analyzed a dump I got the lv_node_key value  by typing in the node_key variable by searching in the dump.

Can you tell me from the node key how do I exactly know the corresponding document No and reason for the dump.

Also as an example 9AD250FBB.............. etc is the value of lv_node_key which I received. Does it mean that the dump was rule to FBB view.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Providing more Information in your thread will make you to get better help.

Hope you know what is the BO behind the application you are working.

If the application is Forwarding order -> It is TRQ object and if it is Freight order / Freight Unit / Freight booking, then TOR is the BO.

You know in which node, you have performed the action.Check the Actions and determinations of that node. Logically you can figure it out which class may be responsible for the action that you have performed.

Otherwise, quickest way is to go to ST22 t-code.

Navigate to 'Active calls/events' -> There you can see sequence of the classes that executed. Check those classes and analyze further by putting a breakpoint and debugging.

Additionally, you can go though below nice blog series posted by Stefan. Hope it helps you.

http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2014/02/07/how-to-investigate-the-ru...

Thanks,

Bharath.K