cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print Mushal Challan-11(Vat Challan) for Bangladesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have developed custom printout format for Mushak challan-11  and its getting printed as per the requirement. Now the requirement comes to print running VAT number series. The Bangladesh Govt. will provide the separate number series as per the plant and its should be print on invoice. Since this is reprinted stationary and we are fetching all values from billing document and business want( as per rule)to printing VAT number along with SAP billing document number on printout with one to one basis for exp. If Plant 1000 having number range series like 1414000001 to 1414005000.and Govt.provide Vat Number Series 2015000001 to @ 2015999999 then on Printing billing document 1414000001 Vat number 2015000001 should be print and so on. Every billing document number should capture the running VAT  number range series with One to One Basis.i cannot maintained the number ranges as per VAT number range since we have set up our own logic for Billing document. and also Business do not want to put number manually in billing document.

Can you please guide me how can i capture the above requirement, is there any Patch or Standard Transaction code or shall i define any customized logic.

Regards

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to maintain the VAT Number Range somewhere in a zee table.  As and when billing documents are generated, you need to fetch this number along with the billing document number range.  For this, you add the logic in the existing smart form being used for billing which your ABAPer can do that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi Sir...Will check with ABAPer for custom logic.

Answers (0)