cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the user details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to fetch the user ID and email address, by using user details like first name, last name and user name.

Could you please suggest me which tables I can refer to get these data. And I tried to fetch it from the view V_USR_NAME,

But I could not able to get the data from the view by using select query. Please suggest me. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Annapoorna,

Pls refer below links for similar scenario,

Regards

K.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimuddin,

Thank you for your response.. This link is helpful to me.

And I was able to get the username from the view  V_USR_NAME, and with that I got the person number from the table usr21, and by using  the person number I could get the email address from ADR6 table. Thank you

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you check this SCN link

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Thank you for your immediate response.. I have a gone through that thread and I noticed that in that case by using the email address we are getting the userID. But in my case I need to get both userID and email address by using first name and last name. I also tried to get the person number from ADRP table by using these fields (So that I can get the email address from ADR6 table by using the person number).. but the first name and last name are not the key fields..So got stucked there. Please suggest me how to proceed.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sriram

The link which you posted was very helpful to me to get the email address from ADR6  table.