cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Account Keys for one Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My Client have standard sales process and salable return process, in salable return Credit note is generated. the Pricing Procedure is same for both process Pricing Procedure (ZOR).

for normal sales PP condition maintianed is as below

Condition type               Acckey

ZPTS                              Z01

now while doing Salable return process Client wants to hit different GL a/c (acckey-ZCR) in same PP ZOR i.e

Salable return (proposed)

Condition type               Acckey

ZPTS                              ZCR

how do i configure this, should i create routine with help of ABAPER or is there any sandard solution. Client doesn't want another PP.

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolly,

To hit a different G/L account in the return process, you do not need to create a new condition type or an account key.

In return process, user gives Order reason in the RE order.

So, create new condition table with all fields (in existing table) and add order reason field too.

Put this new table at the top, in your access sequence.

Create new condition record (VKOA) - by this return amounts will hit a different G/L account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply TW, i tried but its asking for Access Key and one more thing can i change the table no. 01 to 02 in v/12 if i've to create new Condition Table with Order reason?

regards,

Jolly

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolly,

If you don't want to create new table.

You can create a new pricing procedure for return process, by copying the existing pricing procedure.

In the new pricing procedure, for condition type ZPTS assign new account key ZCR

All other things in the pricing procedure will remain the same.

The determination of the new procedure can be taken care with different document pricing procedure for return sales document type.

For the same account determination condition table, now create a record with new key ZCR and the required G/L account.

New pricing procedure will work fine, as the condition records are already created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi TW,

I have done that and its working fine but now there is another requirement:

here is clients business: normal sales order, expiry return, salable return and replacement order. now rest of the processes are working fine as they all have different order type and PP except replacement order process which is same for expiry return and salable return.  and it also have same order type and same PP with only one condition type. Clients requirement is if replacement order is created via expiry return cr note should go to X G/L ac and if its salable return it should go to Y G/L ac. 

1. Exp return - replacement order - diffrence amount cr. note is created in background

2. Salable return - replacement order - difference amount cr created in background

is there any exits which me and ABAPER can use for changing the account key and GL in runtime

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolly,

How to differentiate replacement order and expiry return?

e.g. shipping condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

replacement order is created with reference to expiry return or salable return and difference is order type and pricing procedure. shipping condition is same. As soon as u create replacement order, credit note request and credit note no. automatically gets generated in background on run time.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved. Txs for your help guys.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolly Gill

Problem Solved. Txs for your help guys

You have marked yourself the above comments as  "Correct Answer".  Can you tell me if somebody who have similar requirement would be able to take the inputs from this post?  Please develop the habit of updating the forum properly explaining how your issue is resolved.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi G. Lakshmipathi,

i am new to this blog and the reason i marked my answer as correct coz i wanted to close this topic.

The issue is been resolved using user exit with the help of an ABAPER.

regards,

Jolly

milind_kandale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jolly,

You will have to write a routine based on the sales return order type.

Thank you,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind, can u please help with Routine. Which values to be taken and what will be the logic. I have two different order types ZDOR and ZCSL. ZBD acct key is assigned to ZDOR and ZCR is assigned to ZCSL.

milind_kandale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jolly,

As I am not a techinical, an abaper will help you to write the code respective to to your requirement.Just explain him the logic which you had explained to me. It will surely help you to resolve your problem.

Thank you,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

txs for your help any ways.