cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Me

Former Member
0 Kudos

I request your help for the following issue:

I have been asked to make some adjustments to append a searchhelp WebDynpro creating purchase orders. These fields are from ECC which if Matchcode of these fields is shown. The issue is already achieved place fields have searched documentation but who post on various forums and I find no talk about it something like this my server on a mandate I'll call the 160 is where my SRM in another ECC have the machine I'll call 200, my question is how can I communicate with the client 200 from my 160, since the 200 is the one that contains the data that I require?

I have suggested that I communicate via RFC, I confess I am new to SRM and not how. In the 200 have the data i need display in the fields.

Any idea how to resolve this issue.

These are the fields that attach to the original as requested in previous lines do not like to display the search help or Matchcode.

thank you in advance for your help and attention

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

You can communicate with 200 from 160 via RFC.  If you want the data to be displayed automatically use the BADI  BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to get the data from ECC via Remote enabled function module.

Or

if you like to select the data manually from ECC you can create a search help and attach it to these field and then using the search help exit retrieve the data from ECC via  remote enabled function module and show it in the screen for selection.

If the data that u need is in a table use the FM RFC_READ_TABLE. Pass the table name, field and retrieve the data from the target system.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer. have nice day..

Answers (0)