Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - dlopen

former_member432274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am installing a dialog instance and was successful in installing it, while checking the system in disp+work i see an error, which is in the attachment. Then i realize their is an error and started debugging it. I found an error dbdb2slib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". i went in to the directory /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/run/dbdb2slib.so they are no files. I understand that SAPEXEDB.SAR file was not extracted during the installation. All the files in SAPEXEDB.SAR was not extracted, I dont want to do it manually extaracting the files to /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/run/ . Since it is part of installation. Any body has any views on it or anybody went through these type before. Please suggest. You can find the kernel info in the diagram attached.

Thanks in advance.                                                                                                           

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member432274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gaurav,

Thanks for the reply, I dont see any db2 files in my /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/run directory. DB2 files (SAPEXEDB.SAR) which need to be extracted with the part of installation did not extracted.

As the Divyanshu mentioned I dont have the db2cli.ini file in my /db2/ directory,  I will create it manually and update to the thread.

Thanks

former_member432274
Participant
0 Kudos

Reply from SAP,

I agree that installation of SAPEXEDB fix the "problem". But this fix

is not necessary, because disp+work is not used on Java stack. This

behavior is as designed and pass validation tests

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member432274
Participant
0 Kudos

closing the thread with assumed since SAP itself said

"I agree that installation of SAPEXEDB fix the "problem". But this fix

is not necessary, because disp+work is not used on Java stack. This

behavior is as designed and pass validation tests"

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please update your dbsl for DI if it's not getting updated.

Also, refer 1268305 - DB6: Dialog instance using new client connectivity

Divyanshu

former_member432274
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Divyanshu,

thank you so much for the reply.

Mine is DB2: it is similar to DB6 only. I dont see any file name db2cli.ini file in /sapmnt/SID/global/db2/ should i create one as per the note. I am confused since it is DB6 not DB2.

Thanks in advance

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CLI drivers are required in global mount point for clients to access DB2 database.

Also, DB2 and DB6 are same.

In SAP DB2 on Linux/Unix/Windows (LUW) is DB6

Regards,

Divyanshu

former_member432274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

Thanks for the reply. I am installing a new DI using SWPM1.0_SP06. It automatically takes all the new kernel stuff. It is not taking SAPEXEDB.SAR file which is mounted with the kernel stuff iin the media.

But I dont have db2cli.ini file in my /sapmnt/SID/global/db2/. If i extracted the SAPEXEDB.SAR files in /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/run, then I see no error in my disp+work.

Thanks,