cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change owner with accompanying invoice without stock movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have following scenario: goods are produced and moved to EWM warehouse. After quality release I want to move them from 1 company code to another. I also want an accompanying invoice. Difficulty is that the stock stays at same place i.e. Bin. Preferable would like to use stock transport order but of course I do not want to do all kind of picking, recept etc because it is only administrative. Maybe I could use vendor consignment.

many thanks for An answer.

bram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bram,

Could you clarify on below.

Difficulty is that the stock stays at same place i.e. Bin  ".

Means, Does the Warehouse Number is same for Both Company Codes?

If Yes, you do not want physical movement, but, for documentation purpose, you want to carry out complete STO cycle along with Billing. Does my understanding correct?

If the above is correct, you can use the below option.

If the Sending and Receiving warehouses are same, In System Posting change notification will get created. When you are working with Warehouse Task, Either at Process Type Level (or) Storage Type Level, If you choose, Posting change always in Storage Bin. the stock wont move out of the bin. but, Stock will be changed plant level( EWM don't deal with company code ). Then, you can proceed with your billing as per your standard.

In case, if you want Auto Warehouse Task and confirmation, you can do it though config and PPF actions.

Storage Type Level Setting:

O

Process Type Level Setting:

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member

Dear Satish,

THanks for the answer. I indeed understand that I can do posting change without movement. Indeed that is my requirement. I have difficulty to connect posting change to proceeding STO. I can't figure out to connect because for STO I need both GI and GR. Besides this, I also can't figure out how to connect invoice As subsequent document of a posting change.

MAny thanks for any answer.

BRam