cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori - my timesheet data entry profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use different data entry profiles in CATS for different purposes. When working in the SAP ERP through CATS the user is selecting the profile depending his needs. If I have a look into SAP Fiori my Timesheet the data entry profile in the settings can not by changed by the user.

Is there any possibilty to allow the user changing his data entry profile in SAP Fiori depending his needs?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Claudine,

Timesheet App uses User's data entry profile mentioned in his 'User Profile'. If not found then it uses data entry profile 'ESS'. If it is one time, you can update the user entry profile here.

User profile also drives many other behavior like Approval, Worklist (suggestions), Target resources etc.

If you really want end users to have an option to select user profile, then you need to extend the timesheet app before the timesheet screen loads.

thanks

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

We want to enable a different Data Entry Profile for users when they are using Fiori mobile Time entry App rather than the CVR parameter being used now because the current profile has more informational fields that are normally used in ESS.

Do you think this is possible?

Thanks

Bhavani Prasad

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes possible. You need to look into the implementation of the OData service used for time sheet app. There is a method/FM which fetches the data entry profile. That can be redefined to achieve this.

Answers (0)