Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use SNP without DP?

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Client needs only SNP ,As sales projection(Forecast) is constant,planning to release forecast directly to infocube then to SNP Planning area without DP.kindly give me suggestion for th following queries

1)How can we release forecast to SNP with out using DP?

2)Iam trying to release forecast to SNP by loading from ECC to infocubes but when i load data from infocube to SNP Planning areas keyfigure forecast is not populated in keyfigure assigment

Thanks

Poorna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the suggestion of Umesh, You can use the transaction of /SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP as you have Forecast data loaded in Infocube.

For Populating FORECAST Keyfigure in Planning Area, Add this Keyfigure in SNP Planning Area using transaction SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Yes. Maybe you can load the forecast directly in SNP. Just be sure you have an available key figure to load the forecast.

Other option is to release the forecast from an Info Provider to SNP, you don´t need DP to do it. Check this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/9e/c96c41c5f97e47e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thansk and Regards,

Mariano

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano

Thanks for the reply,i try to load data thru transaction code:/n/sapapo/tscube(Loading data from infocube to planning area),but keyfigure assigment is not happening  this is loaded only to DP.

You have given the option Infoprovider to SNP,can you give in detail how i can create infoprovider and can get ECC data to infoprovider then to SNP.

Thanks

Poorna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poornima,

This may happen due to the issue that SNP uses order series data and DP uses Timeseries.

There is a T code /SAPAPO/LCIN or /SAPAPO/LCOUT for loading the data in SNP.

Maybe these are useful.

Regards,

Nitish

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish

the Objective is to get Forecast & Opening Stock from ECC tables to SAP APO SNP Planning without using DP.

Regs

Poorna

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

I understand that you have data in the infocube. Since you do not have DP, try to load the data from cube to SNP using the t-code /sapapo/rel_to_snp instead of /sapapo/tscube. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Umesh

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Stock data can seen in SNP thru the CIF. You need to create an IModel for inventory with CFM1 and then run CFM2.

Now for the InfoProvider you will need to work with a BI consultant.

Onother option is instead loading the forecast i  ECC you can  load the forecast directly in SNP in the planning book thru /SAPAPO/SNP94. Then you can CIF the forecast to ECC thru an iModel.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Do you have any further question?

If not, please close the thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano