cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management (FD 33)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is, I have posted the simple FI documents (i.e.) debit to customer and credit to some income GL, it is pure FI entry. I have ensured that while posting I have entered the credit control area in the FI documents. What I observed is that, the same is not considered in FD33 ( Recievable field in customer master).

please let me know what can be the reason of not considering the same in FD33 credit master of customer. Is it anything to do with update group ? ( I have set the update group as 00015 - which should update FI documents) 

Can you please tell me how to see programming of update group ? Or if there is any other issue, please guide me.

looking forward for a reply... !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting expert opinions ... !!

Text Removed

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont add such text in your post which is against SCN rule.  Don't deviate this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilay,

Use update group 000012

Jake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Awaiting replies.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You should use the Update Group 00012 or 00015 in your credit control area setting to ensure that the FI postings are also considered in Credit Exposure determination.

Be mindful, that any changes in credit control area settings with existing data have substantial ramifications and should be done only with due business diligence for the changes.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't post the same query multiple times and deviate SCN rules.  Try to adhere to forum rules.  Due to this, this thread is locked

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you had followed FI route to post an outgoing invoice when the recommended approach is SD?  Also let me know through which TCode, you posted the entries

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not posting an invoice, I am posting some misc. recovery from my customer through standard FI route. It is just a FI debit document.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If my memory is right, direct FI entries would not have any impact in FD33.  Only SD entries would change the FD33 screen.  I am not sure on this and needs to be tested.

G. Lakshmipathi