cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of SMP 3.0 with HA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mobility Experts,

We have a requirement from one of our client for Implementation of SMP 3.0 with High Availability.

I tried to find out some good documents at Service Marketplace but didn't founds something valuable.
I have done installation of SMP 3.0 standalone but need your help to setup SMP 3.0 with High Availability.

Awaiting for your precious inputs.

Best Regards,

Vishal Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As per Note 2044986, High Availability for SMP 3.0 is not supported.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Cluster support is available from SMP 3.0 SP03 onwards. Please check support: Note 1903674.

For additional info read Cluster Installation - Landscape Planning and Design - SAP Library

Rgrds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitendra,

Thanks for the information, it is useful but I am still not able to find out the installation documents for Installation with HA. Can you help me with the document if you have one.

Best Regards,
Vishal Jain

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We are yet to explore on this. Also, as of now there is no documentation available. You may raise a ticket in SAP support portal for better and immediate help.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Below is the reply from SAP Support.

Hoping that you guys have hands-on on this. A help here will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Vishal Jain

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

Unlike the previous versions there is no provision in the current version for failover cluster.

Currently SMP 3.0 is only available in standalone.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakshit,

It's pretty clear from the Note # 1903673 shared by Jitendra that SMP 3.0 supports clustering from SP03 onwards. But still looking for some good document to implement it.

Best Regards,
Vishal Jain