cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC ARM/ARQ: Approver based on Business Unit / Company...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I am wondering if it is feasible to stablishn approver based on a Business Unit / Company.

That is to say:

1. At the Access Request Creation functionality the requestor could indicate the first name, last name, ....and also it could indicate an specific company, or business unit.
  2. The requestor also assign some roles for some system.
  3. The requestor Submits the request and it goes to the approver assigned to the company

Regards and thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

If you look into the access requet form in Users Detail tab you can find one Company Attribute.

You can try designing a BRF Agent Rule based on that attribute.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj.

Thanks for your reply. Could you please guide me a little bit? i need some documentation about BRF+ and the agent rule. I have already created a Initiator rule but it was much easy.

Regards and thank you.

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Do the same things as you did for your initiator rule just change the rule kind to Agent rule while generating the rule. After that in your decision table give the input condition as Company and the desired output condition.

Make sure you define your company names in SPRO under role management tab.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neraaj. Thanks for your reply, was great!

So now i am moving to next level. My idea is as follow:

1. have a user requestor who creates Access Request. They set the user id, the name, last name and the Organization (not the department, not the company,...)
  2. I want to create a BRF+ to send the request to an Organizational owner for the Organization set by the requestor.
  3. For that i don't want to create an agent rule because i have to maintain the relationship Organization-Owner into the decision table.
  4. I want to create a BRF+ rule to fecth the owner of the Organization. Where is this owner set? I want to upload a Organizational strcuture into the Access Control organization Master Data. For each Access Control Organization view you can set different tabs AC users, AC roles and Owners. Just like into the image below:

For that i suppose i need a DB Look up just to search for the Owner set in that tab but i am not pretty sure about:

1. Where is this relationship located?. I have check at HRP100X tables and i found the organizations objects and more data but nothing like the approver.
  2. Once i have found this relationship i don't know if it is possible to get the owner into a variable and set this variable as the result of the function.

Any advise will be well come.

Regards and thank you.

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I am not sure about your requirement but if you want the list of AC owners then you find it in GRACOWNER table and you already have the organization related table.

Regards,

Neeraj

Answers (0)