cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI LEAVEAPPROVAL - Scenario configuration does not show in the drop down list /GBHCM/LEAVEAPPROVAL ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in GBHCM003 600 (SP 10). Do we need implement anything else? Do anyone know which SP, the UIHCM003 100 (SP 05) comes from ?

/GBHCM/LEAVEAPPROVAL is available in the ODATA services and i have added already.

Thanks Uma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Please could you help to understand the wave 2 as i saw some blogs says we don;t need to configure the scenario definition for leaverequet approval. Is this correct ? Then where do we configure the workflow task ? Please could you guide me.

Thanks Uma.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

It is correct. I think it reads task ID from HR customizing.

Do you have any run time issue?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the reply.

There is no runtime issue. Wave2 has made some changes where it was confusing to configured the approval workflow. It looks like we don;t need to configured that and the task id takes care of this with the additional configuration of TASKPROCESSING technical service. I am in the process of testing and will update if that works. Thanks as always being helpful.

Regards, Uma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

This is resolved. I used the task definition scenario and and added task type. This works fine.

I have another quetion on the logo ( replace SAP with Company logo ) as per your document

but the quick tab does not show to change / upload the file. I am using IE9 browser and we are at SAP_UI SP08 and theme designer version 1.2 , Engine version 3.1.2 and SAPUI5 Version 1.20.1 Anything i am missing ?

Thanks for your help.

Uma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am able to see in the Chome. But logo is generated properly in the backend /UI5/THEME_TOOL.

While refreshing in the theme designer after upload and save, there is a error " Uncaught TypeError. Cannot read property "fireThemeChanged" of undefined.

Not sure what's missing here ?

Thanks Uma

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Please create new discussion. Start a discussion.

Your original issue has been fixed.

Regards, Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correction : in Scenarion Definition when you drop down rge technical Service name - 

/GBHCM/LEAVEAPPROVAL is not shown. Thanks Uma.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Umakant,

Please use new UI. The setting is not valid anymore.

Important Note: Please use new UI with new SAP Fiori launchpad

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

I was expecting your reply and here you go!

Ok - i will check as per the link.

Meanwhile the Scenario definition config for workflow and Leaverequest is still there or that also changed ?

Thanks - you have been very supportive!

markhockings
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same problem. We have installed UIX01HCM and following the implementation information on Sap Help for Approve Leave Request

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/88/a2675283776f2de10000000a44176d/content.htm

The information recommends using service /GBHCM/LeaveApproval (1)

We dont see this in our system.

1) How do we get this service?

If this is not the recommended service anymore:

2)  where is the information or service for the new implementation?

Thanks,

Mark

markhockings
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Same problem for Approve Timesheet. the odataservices as specified in the sap help implementation guide are not available.

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/5f/a8675283776f2de10000000a44176d/content.htm

UIX01HCM does not contain the correct odata services.

Please advise what services are meant to be used for the approve timesheet and approve leave request apps as either the implementation information is wrong on sap help or there is something odd going on with the packages.

Swift response would be very welcome!

Thanks,

Mark

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark, You need to go to Tcode /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE and register this service with right system alias pointing to backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes - this has been maintained via /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE with the system alias name pointing to GW system. I tried to repoint to the backend but the system through error.

Thanks Uma

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. I am not very clear about the issue you are having.

Now that service exists can you explain what is the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for looking into this.

I needed to configure the WF scenario for the leave approval. When i try to add the scenario definition with technical service name the service namespace /GBHCM/LEAVEAPPROVAL, this does not exist. I have uploaded the image where i have problem.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a typo.

Try /GBHCM/LEAVEAPPROVAL

Not /GBHMC/LEAVEAPPROVAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry it was a type in the reply - yes i tried with /GBHCM/* Thanks.