Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS Object link Material authorization

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to give authorization to users only linking Material, how can i achieve this as i tried with C_DRAD_OBJ - Create/Change/Display/Delete Object Link, but it is giving full access to all other objects, but i want to permit only for MATERIAL.

I appreciate for your response.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NAveen,

Inside of C_DRAD_OBJ there is DOKOB  and browse for particular document type with MARA.

Regards,

chandu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Is your issue solved?

If it is solved please close this thread with assumed answer.

Regrads,

chandu.

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any tcode used to help on this issue, as this issue is not resolved.

Regards

Naveen

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

What are you looking for?

Is it that you want to find out which authorisation roles the user is assigned where he gets full access on 'SAP linked objects'?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am having a similar problem.  I have specified values for security object C_DRAD_OBJ activity, document type, SAP linked object, and document status. However, when I test, I am still seeing all documents not the ones I specified in the C_DRAD_OBJ.  For my user role, C_DRAD_OBJ is the only object under CV (Document Management).

Regards,

Julie

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As Chandu said, you need to be specific while providing the authorisations in the authorisation object C_DRAD_OBJ. This object contains 4 authorisation field values

1) ACTVT(Activity) which allows creation/change/delete of object link from the DIR

2) DOKOB(Linked SAP Object) - In combination with activity you can assign specific objects like MARA,PRPS etc. to user

3) STATUS: In combination of above 2, you can also restrict using specific status i.e. only in 'CR-Created" status user can change/delete the object link.

4) DOKAR: The user is allowed to create/change...object links in which all document types.

If you have already specified all these above, then the user is getting other object links authorisations through some other role. Check with SUIM tcode for details.

Regards,

Ravi