cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The risk analysis results are different when choose report type as "summary" and "management" summary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I found a expired user with SOD conflicts in "management summary" report format, but it doesn't exist in "Summary" report. You can find the screenshot in attached file. The user name is "YINPENG2_BK".

What happened? The result of different report formats are from different data source?

Sincerely yours,

Lynn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

that's not an issue from the system. It's more a handling issue as the results are splitted into several result sets. In management summary view you have only one result set as it's grouped by user and risk, whereas you have more than one in summary view (as you have multple entries for each user and risk).

Change to the second, third, etc. result set and you will see the user in the list:

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Yes, I didn't notice the ruleset.. Thank you!

And do you happened know why this expired user (exprired on 2014-06-30) showed in the risk analysis result since 2014-07-04, and disappear on 2014-07-16? The user didn't show up in the result of 2014-07-03.  It's so weired. Because there is no any change on this user since 2014-06-07..

I didn't include expired user in risk analysis, and the paremeter 1028 (Include Expired Users) set to "NO". And only this expired user showed in the risk analysis report.

Thanks,

Lynn

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

could it be that the user sync job didn't run between 30.06. and 04.07.? If the sync doesnt collect the latest data the user remains as valid. As soon as full sync is done GRC knows that the user is expired and won't show in the analysis. Beside that I am not sure where that issue comes from...

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

yes I also think the problem should be related with the user sync result. But the user didn't show in the analysis result of 07.03, and suddenly showed in result of 07.04. The user sync job was scheduled every night... it's really weired.

But the user didn't show since 07.16, and user was marked as "expired" in the table "GRACUSERCONN" now. Maybe I should let it go..

Sincerely your,

Lynn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lenovo,

what service pack are you on?

During the report execution was the parameter: "Enable Offline Risk Analysis" set?

Filip