Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS Upload Problem

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We created a BDC program to upload our data and we are getting are unable to upload to the server. Can you help us figure out what is the root cause for this error, and how we can solve this error and be able to upload the files.

Please find the attached file for your reference.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please check whether KPRO server (content server) is connected to your SAP system.

If it is not connected you will receiving these type of errors.

if you confirm that connection is existing, then send your code. i need to check what FM ir using and its parameters.

Regards,

Prasad

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I checked in KPRO and the connection exist, but still i was unable to upload the doc, i was checking with my basis for further analysis.

Please let me know if any way to analyse the issue.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Ravi said first check with authorization team whether u have correct role. if he says yes,

then Please send ur code. i need to check which FM ur using and what parameters ur passing to it.

Regards,

Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Can you tell us where are you storing the DMS originals - SAP Database or Content Server?

If it is content server,

1) Check whether the content server connection is working?(Take help of your BASIS).

2) Check whether you are able to upload & save the DIR manually with the same user id?

Regards,

Ravi

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We are storing in Content Server and the server connection is working fine as our BASIS guy working on it, as a DMS consultant, what are the alternate methods to identify the issue.

Regards

Naveen

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Have you tried uploading manually?

If it is not working even manually, then it is an authorisation issue. The user needs to have S_GUI - Import and export authorisations.

Regards,

Ravi