cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Relationship is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

All of sudden many users were getting error saying " No BP XXXXXXXXXX data found " when creating SC or posting confirmation. When i see the inconsistency for the user/BP, i am getting message saying "Relationship between Employee BP and BP(Org) is missing". Relationship is there in  PPOMA_BBP but not in tcode BP under relationship, so we are getting this error. I know how to correct it, but would like to how system has removed relationship in BP tcode for these users all of sudden? it was working fine for them before. There is no change in HR system too. Is this anything standard? please guide me at the earliest.

Regards,

Prasath J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath

user validity period in BP relation might have ended

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have this employee bp under Org bp relationship in BP tcode and vice versa. Where can i see the validity in this case?

Regards,

Prasath J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find the validity by entering the BP number in the open BP (looks like a folder) in the BP tcode

Regards,

Kiran

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

Please try the transaction PP02 in the ECC system with Position ID(ECC) and Infotype = 1001 to get the validity of the relationship with the organization object.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

You can fix the error by running the BBP_OM_INTEGRATE and clicking on fix errors (you might already be aware of this).

The error however could have been caused due to a change in the back-end HR system and following replication job.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh