SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad-hoc Invoicing - Fees and Misc. Adjustments

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have a requirement where we need to send customers ad-hoc invoice with only fees and miscellaneous adjustments posted on customer's  account in SAP FI/CA. There are no billing items or invoice orders existing. Also there is no integration to SD or CRM.

Can you please guide me to any help, document or step by step process to invoice these customers with only FI/CA postings. Thanks.

Regards,

Ravi

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ravi:

Could you use account statements via correspondence?  Convergent invoicing - essentially FICA invoicing - could be used.  However, that would take some effort to implement and not sure how to segregate the accounts.  At one customer we created installations and contracts which billed for zero but generated triggers for invoicing and printing.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply. We might use Convergent invoicing but I'm not very much fluent in it. Can you put some more highlight on convergent invoicing or guide me to a document with help. I've tried reading SAP Help but but not much useful for my scenario.

Regards,

Ravi