Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User getting locked automatically

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Our user is getting locked automatically on daily basis. Does anybody knows the reason?

KR

MD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

I am sure frequent locking of user happens only when we maintain wrong credentials in RFCs. Please run the report RSRFCCHK which gives the list of rfcs and maintained users. please change the user credentials for respective rfc.  Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Anil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the user is accessed from cross system.

Then check the RFC in that systems also using report RSRFCCHK,so that you can find the RFC with user.

Regards

Chandrashekar.

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked this report and found that user getting locked due to REPID SAPMSYST and i don't know how to correct this.

please reply with direct answers.

Regards

Manna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This report will give the details of RFC and maintained user details respectively, so make sure you have maintained correct credentials. I don't think this report will give the reason for locking of user.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the respective User Check the Log exists in Tcode: SM21. There you can find out the information that from which IP it is logging in to lock the id.

Also Cross check this is user id is maintained in any RFC's.

Thanks & Regards,

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The best way is to check security audit log and STAD, STAD is a very powerfull transaction, one can find a lot of information in STAD, what happens on the system. One should only know the exact time stamp, because STAD contains a huge amount of statistics.

jimguo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to enable security audit log for the user via SM19 and then check which terminal is sending

incorrect logon data via SM20.

Thanks.

Jim

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

I will give a try to this.

KR

MD

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Manna,

if you know details from security audit log suggested by Jim, please check statistics in STAD for the user and time stamp from audit log. You should find information in STAD about transaction/report and server, from where the user connects to the system.

regards,
Alwina

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manna,

Did you try activating trace on this user ID ?

Divyanshu

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

I have activated the trace, let's c the results.

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether all the users are getting locked? or only certain users. If certain, check where those users are used like RFC's.

If yes, can you check whether any background job is scheduled ?

Please check as well as user change documents and find out why it is getting locked.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vimal for your prompt reply.

After checking the table USH02, it shows that TCODE KRNL and REPID SAPMSYST locking our user.

After searching in SCN i came to know that KRNL is not a tcode.

How to get rid of this stuff?

KR

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.