cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Delivered Quantity in Schedule line level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where the Delivered quantity in the sales order line item is not correct. we tried creating a delivery for a line item ( after the initial partial delivery was made), the delivery document did not get saved, however the sales order line item got updated with the delivered quantity equal to the other quantity. which is now causing the issue that i am not able to create a new delivery against this line item, please let me know on the ways of proceeding. this had happened for quite number of sales orders as the delivery processing job had an issue.

Tried using SDVBUK00 program ( specific to Sales order status update) but the results were no good.

Do we have any other methods/ correction programs?

Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to create the delivery with ref to sales order again-then what error system throwing here--including the message number....

Note: here i presume the error like---No delivery relevant items.

Have you checked your VBFA here??

Note: once you created a delivery with respect to sales order--just do picking(even without picking)--save this delivery--now check the delivery quantity in sales order--system will update delivery quantity in sales order schedule lines--test this.Here you can do only one thing--either VBFA(follow this delivery number) or delete the delivery document & recreate..

Pl update--Hope this helps...

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What transaction did you use to create the delivery that did not get saved? It seems that the delivered quantity in the sales order gets updated here. This should not happen in a standard transaction.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to see the sale order quantity in MD04 & MMBE under Schedule for Delivery tab?

G. Lakshmipathi