cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of delivery order With Reference to Scheduling Agrrement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam creating delivery order(VA01) with reference to scheduling agreement(VA31),in the delivery order iam getting grey on sold to party, I need the change mode in sold to party area.

And also i changed the copy control of scheduling agreement to salesorder there i put as in coping requirments as Headder Diffrent customer,But still iam getting grey in sold to party.

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Grey sold to party in sales order will be bcoz of nt maintaining the Partner determination at Header level.

But as i no, U can directly create delivery with ref to scheduling agreement.

Why again u created the order.

Message was edited by:

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

Already i checked in Patner determination at header level..But its not working.But our requirment is we have to do salesorder with ref to scheduling agreement only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

Scheduling agreement is an agreement between you and sold to party. And you want to change the sold to party itself? Would you put light on why you have such an requirement. Maybe there are other ways to handle it rather than using scheduling agreement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Scheduleing Agreement is basically a Contract between Sold-to Party and the company. In this type of agreement We have details like what is the Material, Qty, deliveyr date etc. Agreement itself is like a order and agreement also has schedule lines so you can directly create a delivery with ref to Scheduling agreement and Tcode for creating Delivery is VL01N and Not VA01. VA01 is for creating a sales order.

You need to set up conpy control between Scheduling agreement and Delivery and not Sales order.

For more info go thr below link:

http://web.mit.edu/sapr3/windocs/bpors11m.htm

Reward if it helps.

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini,

But I need to create the sales order with ref to scheduling agreement its our requirment here.Already i checked in copycontrol between sales document to sales document .But its not working.

Is there any patches r missing or u have any idea to do userexit to make sold party in change mode.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that this is not possible, because the the delivery order updates the scheduling agreement released quantities.

Use a different custom partner function to achieve your goal.

pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having similar kind of issue little different from above requirement:

I am creating in t code VA01 a delivery order(order type TAM) with reference to a Scheduling Agreement (LZM) but header data (PO date ) & Item data(delivery date ) not getting copied in Delivery order.

Please advise .

regards

Kamal Batra

SAP-SD